Turf Town Properties Testimonials
See what our clients are saying about the experiences they had with a Turf Town real estate agent!
- Hello. I wanted to let you guys know how very pleased my husband and I were with our house selling and buying experience with Turf Town. Kudos to Julie Thornhill (and Jane Miller)! Julie always went the extra mile for us....and we traveled several between Aug - Nov! She was extremely accomodating and willing to show any property at any time. If she was unable to meet us, she had a top notch substitute in her mother, Jane! Jane is so knowledgeable....with lots of great advice to share. We truly appreciated her input! Julie wasted no time in marketing our house and getting the job done, pronto! Any issue along the way was always handled professionally and without undo pain or frustration! She did a wonderful job taking care of us! We will refer our friends to Julie and Turf Town! - Elaine & David
- We had the pleasure of working with Rick Queen on both the selling and buying side. Despite the potential for a conflict of interest, he remained unbiased and professional on both sides of the transaction. He always made himself available and followed through with all questions and concerns. He listened to various ideas on selling our home and offered suggestions we would not have considered otherwise. He is very knowledgeable of the area, which is apparent in his long track record. I would definitely recommend Rick to a friend.
- I wanted to tell you how much I appreciate having Julie Thornhill as our Realtor. She is always professional, kind, and extremely helpful. Julie cares about the people she works with. As a client, you can tell she is more interested in helping you do what is best for you than she is in making money on a sale. That makes her exceptional and priceless. -Jo & Bill
- We bought a house in the spring of 2010 and Mary Dorval came highly recommended and we were not disappointed. We found Mary to be very diligent, industrious and accomodating to our schedule since we came in town for just one weekend. We were amazed at how many properties Mary had available for us to see. She was very punctual and honored our time restraints. We recommend Mary with complete confidence. She was so efficient and resourceful and went the extra mile to help us in ways we did not expect. She truly takes pride in her work. If we ever need any future help, Mary will be our first call.
- Steven and Myra Wathen: Your John Carloftis stoneware gift shows how perfectly you know your clients. Jean and I will always be indebted to you for making our departure from Lexington so dignified and easy. Yesterday illustrated how vital you were to the process. It took a knowledgeable, experienced, unflappable, HARD working, well connected and charming person to make yesterday happen. We are always impressed most by persons who are able to do things that we ourselves are unable to do. It took someone with your coolness and diplomacy, Steven, to keep things from unraveling. So thank you all the things you both did for us. You are the best realtors in the world. Back in the '80s there was a bumper sticker we used to see in Los Angeles: "Have you hugged your realtor today?" I remember wondering why anyone would ever do that. . . Now I know. With our sincere appreciation, Rick and Jean
- We have sold six houses in four states over the last 15 years, and we've worked with some good realtors. But Rick Queen is a GREAT realtor. We've found that the true measure of an agent isn't just a superb marketing plan (which Rick certainly has), or extensive knowledge of the market (which Rick certainly has). Rather, it is an agent's ability to overcome obstacles that makes an agent truly outstanding. We all hope that the sale of our home will be smooth. But the truth is, things can just come up. Things no one can predict. Things that can't be avoided. And when those things happened to us in Lexington, it was Rick who guided us through some rough waters and navigated the successful sale of our house in Chevy Chase. He is simply the best agent with whom we have ever worked.
- We wanted to take one more opportunity to thank you for everything you did to help us get our house. You were a pleasure to work with and really made the process enjoyable. We'll be sure to recommend you to anyone we know that is looking for a house. Thanks again!
- Linda Dickerson was great to work with, not only was she a knowledgeable and reliable resource in regard to the business side of things (market analysis, showings, advertising), but she was also kind and compassionate in understanding the personal side of buying and selling a home. We were very lucky to get to work with her. -Stephanie and Devon